1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Worthiest, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Worthiest

Worthiest New Member

-Cloud Config/In game menu
    -Time warp/Backtracking/Position Adjustment
    -Rank Reveler On The Scoreboard
    -Auto-Accept

#1 Worthiest, Nov 1, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
    Pean likes this.
  2. Tipom

Tipom Customer

-Ingame menu will not be supported (@Pean cannot draw onto screen unless he wants to break fullscreen support with overlay)
    -Please explain to me? Not quite sure if I understood you correctly... but sounds interesting...
    -Rank revealer on the scoreboard cannot be done externally (At least I'm pretty sure it is internal only... unless @Pean do shellcode injection which by then he should just do the whole thing internally) but rank revealer onto the cheat's console can be done, and was a feature long time ago
    -Useless... will probably get me in cooldown because I forget that I even was playing CSGO XD but no harm if it can be done externally

All in all Rank revealer (on console) gets my +1, would be great if it just display name instead of scores and you would need to match the score with ingame scoreboard

3. Pean

Pean Coder
    Staff Member Admin

Hey,
    @Tiptom answered most but to be fully correct:

1) In game menu cannot be added because we are external and I always want to support fullscreen and doing menu would break that (+ you'd have like really looong menu). The cloud settings are not as secure as doing them offline because the client has to connect to a server and fetch them and you can always see what website it connects to so it is easy to detect such thing.

2) Backtracking etc, haven't had much time to look at that but seems like an internal thing, definitely cool thing to have I guess (not sure for legit high level play since it should delay you as well afaik). I'll have a look what can be done later

3) On the TODO list :)

4) I don't really see point of this, it's not that hard to join a game. I understand that for example if you have a bot to derank it is pretty good but other than that I don't see why it would be so hard to press a button with sound queue.

4. tosirap7195

tosirap7195 Customer

-Rank Reveler On The Scoreboard
    -Auto-Accept

comercial features, if you want always 100 slot used :)

need overshoot time for psilent mod 2, with pistol look obvious because 2 tap very fast is obvious

5. L3g1tPvP

L3g1tPvP Customer

Yeah Auto Accept would be kinda cool <3
    The best feature would be backtrack but as far as i know it isn´t really possible completly external

6. tosirap7195

tosirap7195 Customer

V3 is new internal soon 2019 Lol

7. Pean

Pean Coder
    Staff Member Admin

no lol

8. L3g1tPvP

L3g1tPvP Customer

dafaq?

9. tosirap7195

tosirap7195 Customer