1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

some "simple" things that are just missing right now-

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by raznabotz, Jul 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raznabotz

raznabotz Customer

-Non Sticky
    -Aim Time (adding a random "threshold" to it maybe idk if it make sens just to not have a fix number)
    (pure legit stuff that i would say are kinda logical things to have since that are just another way to restrict the aimer from wierd movments - a bit more)
    Forums
    -100% make a new
    UPCOMING UPDATE TODO LIST or update the post just looks better :) -11 months old ;/

(btw i know you said atm you are just reworking it in to c++ 17 just some things to consider after the heavy duty)

#1 raznabotz, Jul 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  2. Pean

Pean Coder
    Staff Member Admin

I don't want to have a set date for the update but I am going to vacation to Spain soon and will finish it after that.

no idea what you mean by aim time, i said before somewhere that i will look at aim assist that would move the mouse more when going towards target

raznabotz likes this.
  3. raznabotz

raznabotz Customer

Aimtime is the time the Aimer is activated on pressing down the aimkey

4. pucy

pucy Customer

Sounds pretty confusing, why not just release the key lol?

5. raznabotz

raznabotz Customer

XD in a case where you the aimer bound on shoot / left click you would just stop shooting wich is not always that of a good idea right ?! :) but if you have your aimer bound to mouse4 for instance and for some reason (being a human) just dont use the button how you should while you are incontact with enemys that could lead to if you have a pretty sketch panic aimkey for instance to some ezfrags "legit kills" XD TL : DR many cheats have it and many people like to use it in there configs (cheatstyle) but anyways Non Sticky > Aim Time thx guys for your replys just wanted to contribute.

6. Tipom

Tipom Customer

current aim should be non-sticky... if you mean by sticky that the aim only locks at the first target it finds and would not switch target if the first target is still alive... then it is non-sticky... use more smoothing so it acts like magnet instead of "lock"

7. raznabotz

raznabotz Customer

8. Ian

Ian Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.