1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Review

Discussion in 'Testimonial' started by yoloddl, Oct 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoloddl

yoloddl Customer

Aimbot:
    I never played without FaceIt mode=1, because i prefer to play as much legit as possible and im good enough even without cheats. But if u need a decisive advantage, then its quite perfect. Even with "rage" settings it looks so legit. I really like that aura system and afaik its an unique feature.

RCS:
    The aimbot has an inbuilt RCS system, but i like to play with the standalone also.
    You can set it to max and combined with randomized recoil it looks so legit like NiP friberg.

Visuals:
    Pretty standard glow features, but imo its enough. The isVisible function has a lil delay, because of the way its designed.

Triggerbot:
    Only tested against Bots and it was ok i think. I never really used this feature with any cheat.

Interface:
    Since its an external hack you need to configure it by a text file. Everything has a good explanation in the settings thread.

Community:
    This is a really considerable part of the cheat also. Everyone here is very friendly and helpful!

Security:

Never VAC detected since release and Pean makes the persuasive impression that it will never be.

onetwothree, Pean, pucy and 1 other person like this.
  2. Dezzo

Dezzo New Member

Nice review! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.