1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Review.

Discussion in 'Testimonial' started by headshot, Oct 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. headshot

headshot Customer

Hello everyone,

I've been following and partaking in the cs cheating scene since around mid 2007, so naturally I have a ton to praise and critique about LegitEx CSGO.

For the sake of time however, I'll try keep it short and sweet:

The cheat itself is an all around solid external hack. The aimbot works well, triggerbot hits shots and the esp features are as helpful as any other cheat on the market (to those who wish to use them). I haven't encountered many bugs or any performance issues. The cheats configuration seemed a tad bit archaic at first but the features are labelled correctly and any user will be able to get accustomed to it in no time, if not after a bit of testing. The cheat is currently lacking one feature that I want to see implimented (a friendly-fire option for the aimbot) but I have already let Pean know about this and I'm sure he'll consider adding it in at some point. Speaking of Pean -- he offers great hospitality and patience to his customers over skype which leads me to believe I can put my trust in him to maintain the site for a good while.

I initially purchased 1 week to make sure the cheat was right for my needs and after 4 or so hours of playing around with it I decided to buy lifetime. I can easily recommend this cheat to anyone looking for a great legit hacking experience. Get those last few slots while they last!

~hs

Pean, Fipshunt and pucy like this.
  2. pucy

pucy Customer

nice review

headshot likes this.
  3. Fipshunt

Fipshunt Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Good review :)

headshot likes this.
  4. Ian

Ian Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

thanks for your input of the hack! helps out a lot of people.

headshot likes this.
  5. TexorX

TexorX Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Thanks for review !

headshot likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.