1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Review after 7 days.

Discussion in 'Testimonial' started by Sliner, Oct 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sliner

Sliner New Member

My 7 day "trial" expired a few days ago, but I wasn't able to post anything due to lots of studying, so here it is now. Note: I play exclusively on MM since no service offers servers close to me with lower ping.

Aimbot: 10/10, one of the most legit aimbots I played with. I had slight aimbot with decent smoothing + psilent on so it was insanely legit.
    Triggerbot: 10/10 I barely use it in MM, but from testing on bots, it's very good.
    ESP: 8/10, I don't like glow in general, and I might not have set it up well, but it was a bit weird. the health glow would fill up when you're hitting them, but after a bit it gets "reset" so the damage color disappears.
    RCS: 10/10, I don't use it in MM, but while testing it on bots it was insane on max settings.
    Render mod: 10/10, the chams of the cheat, pretty much does what's expected.
    Skin Changer: 9/10, simple skin changer, a bit buggy and needs the bind to be re used once in a while, but other than that it works as intended.
    Security: 10/10, As can be seen from the past banwaves, LegitEx survived all of them.

My settings: https://forums.legitex.net/index.php?threads/my-legit-mm-settings-smfc-ge.2558/

Thank you :)

Pean likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.