1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RCS Inbuilt with aimbot

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by aNNGstgegner, Oct 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. aNNGstgegner

aNNGstgegner Customer

Hello Im trying out your cheat for the first time in my life and I am very happy with but there are 2 things which I hate very much because I cant go on a lan with that
    RCS Inbuilt with aimbot (RCS will only be active when the aimbot is active which is on mouse1) or just that you can set RCS on hold and then I would set it on 1 so it would be same. Also you should add RCS start at x (x=shots) End X shots.
    I sadly cant go on Lan with it because if I would shoot in the air the RCS would be seen.

If you could fix/add that you would earn one new Lifetime subscriber 4 sure.

greetz
    aNNGstgegner

Pean likes this.
  2. Pean

Pean Coder
    Staff Member Admin

Hey,
    RCS is part of aimbot already, else the aimbot wouldn't be able to spray accurately. The RCS feature you can have on a toggle key is standalone RCS (basically when you want to play with RCS but without aim) and does not need to be on for aim to have recoil control. It can make the aim stronger because it pulls additionally and the aim doesn't need that much power on it but it is not required to have it on.

So I would recommend turning it off and making a config that feels good even with it off (you might need slightly stronger settings or help aim pull down with the recoil a bit). If you have problem with it, you can message me on Skype/Discord (links on forum front page).

I chose not to add RCS start because when you start at Xth bullet (for example 5th bullet), the initial movement to compensate for the recoil of the last 5 bullets is really strong at it seems rather obvious that the person would be using norecoil.

Additionally, if you don't like something in LegitEx or want something added that you think is useful but it might not be good in my opinion for the cheat as a whole, you can always ask me about private builds that I make specially for the needs of one person (for extra price obviously)