1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rank Scanner

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ExpertNoob, Mar 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExpertNoob

ExpertNoob New Member

I know a rank scanner was in legitex 1.0 but it showed up in the cheat window as text. I have seen other externals in the past have the little rank symbols pop up on the tab menu in game. I don't know if this takes up a lot of memory or if times have changed and this is an internal only thing.

2. Pean

Pean Coder
    Staff Member Admin

you can get the ranks in matchmaking, it's up to the coder how he outputs it, here is what you can do externally:
    display in console
    draw on screen (won't be able to use it fullscreen)
    spawn thread inside csgo and call the showrank function (but i would consider this equivalent of doing it internally)

3. JustABox

JustABox New Member

Will this be added again?

4. Pean

Pean Coder
    Staff Member Admin

5. JustABox

JustABox New Member

6. qbrandom112

qbrandom112 Customer

why add such a useless feature though? wont this increase the chance of detection? I never got that this is part of the hack, just like the skinchanger. All these pointless features are just more changes to the game that might get detected and get you vacced at some point..

7. Pean

Pean Coder
    Staff Member Admin

We always used to have rank scanner but I have to admit usually it is pretty obvious what the ranks are if you have more comp games played, but then again, it was sometimes useful because you can tell from the win count and rank if the player is legit or not.

It doesn't change anything regarding detection whatsoever so it is fine on that side

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.