Question regarding cheat

James_Dean123

Mar 29, 2021
Hello, I am quite new to the community and I am wanting to become part of it. I have cheated for years in csgo, and I used to use another site for years, until it got closed for unknown reasons. That is why I seek a new website, which is where I found this one. It looks really good, however, I am mainly looking just to play legit cheating, is it possible to configurate settings to make the aimbot look fairly humanized?

Would really appreciate, if you can tell me a bit about the cheat. Thank you

Pean

Coder
Staff member
Admin
Mar 22, 2016
Hello, I am quite new to the community and I am wanting to become part of it. I have cheated for years in csgo, and I used to use another site for years, until it got closed for unknown reasons. That is why I seek a new website, which is where I found this one. It looks really good, however, I am mainly looking just to play legit cheating, is it possible to configurate settings to make the aimbot look fairly humanized?

Would really appreciate, if you can tell me a bit about the cheat. Thank you
hey, you can fully customize the cheat (check legitex.net/config.txt) or the settings section, for more info you can ask me on Discord directly as most of the communication was moved there

Pean

Coder
Staff member
Admin
Mar 22, 2016
5e is not supported, though the cheat might work sometimes