1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newest version suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tipom, May 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tipom

Tipom Customer

Ok, finally I'm using the newest version of the cheat and can give my input...

So here is my suggestion after playing around it for a day

1. Auras - atm cheat draws auras around the aimed bone not the center of player model. So let's say you enabled "more_headshots" (same thing applies on forced_bone) option, now instead of cheat making aura center on chest, it makes aura centers on head... This make cheat inconsistent because some weapon needs "more_headshots" option and some don't... I would like for it to center around chest... So it is easier to make aura that surround player model closely, this make it so that as long as you aim at player model aimassist will do the "fine tuning" aiming for you... Which will make you look really legit... VS aura center around head where aimassist will kick-in even if your aim is off by 1 cm above his head...

2. Silent mode - there is atm universal "silent_mode" option not per weapon group... So now you cannot choose which weapon group to use "1 tap silent mode" and which one uses the normal one...

3. Trigger - for some reason if you hold trigger button, you cannot shoot... I would like cheat to prioritize manual shooting than trigger if both is pressed (if possible)

4. Item glow - atm you cannot separately enable item glow and player glow... I want item glow since it gives me info about dropped weapons and incoming nades, but player glow gives too much information... please make separate option.

5. Autopistol - the whole feature is missing, not too important just something I noticed, and would like to have.

If @Pean could make the comment if he will make the changes or if he will not (and explanation pl0x)

PS. In my opinion best changes would be:

1. Make an option to let user choose where center of aura is
    2. Make silent mode per weapon group like before
    3. If possible make it prioritize shooting rather than trigger
    4. 2 separate option for item glow and player glow
    5. Make autopistol feature.

PSS. I image that 1., 2. and 4. suggestions are not hard to do, maybe annoying to do but shouldn't be hard... 3. may be impossible and 5. might be hard, depending on how rest of the cheat is coded...

So please~~~~ make it happen D=

2. Pean

Pean Coder
    Staff Member Admin

nothing you mentioned is impossible, quite easy actually, the thing is i threw a bunch of stuff in so that all the features are there (you might have noticed it's completely lacking esp options - like the colour and thickness etc) - those are usually not used much so it can wait a bit since my exam period is coming again, this semester with even more hardcore math and harder programming. But after, there are 4 months of holidays so that should be fun

3. Tipom

Tipom Customer

Any ETA when the exam period will be over? I'm fine with waiting, not playing actively anyway and the current build works fine, just fine tuning is not there (feels like it's not LegitEX without those fine tunings).

4. Pean

Pean Coder
    Staff Member Admin

prolly end of june, all really depends how the exams will go

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.