1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Few suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tipom, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Tipom

Tipom Customer

-Silent aim definately needs visibility check
    -Auto pistol
    -Different glow colors for thrown grenade (at the moment item esp shows same color regardless if grenades are on ground or thrown by player... It used to be that when it is thrown by player it would change color (red was frag, yellow was molotov etc...)
    -Exit key will restart hack (minor but was annoyed by how I had to exit and reopen everytime I change settings)

-A way to disable only ally/enemy glow? (I have thickness at 0 which doesnt draw at all... is this correct way?)

ps. performance was quite good compared to before rework... trigger was faster (at least it seems to me that way) and silent mode 2 is way more accurate this time around...

Pean likes this.
  2. Pean

Pean Coder
    Staff Member Admin

Silent aim vis check is a good idea
    Autopistol eh, not that useful imo, you can make a simple script for that
    the nades are now not identified by legitex - this allows to always draws the nades correctly in all updates without having to update for the cost of not knowing what is what and therefore not being able to change colors for single items (it is also 4x faster performance wise)
    For the exit key to restart I wanted to add option to just overwrite the config from console instead of having to restart the cheat but later on

ye you disable by either setting thickness or saturation to 0 or also all colors

3. Tipom

Tipom Customer

Autopistol is just easier with guns like tec9 or FiveSeven since it needs a lot of spamming and it would go well with aimbot... but not a big of issue since silent aim more than enough make up for it

when FaceIt mode is enabled triggerbot seems to also lose vischeck while serverside anti-cheat doesn't send unnecessary info about player but at the edge of corner (while holding trigger (accidently or intentionally) it will shoot when you don't even see player yet) so I request vischeck on triggerbot with faceit mode enabled as well.

Triggerbot also prevent you from shooting... This happens rarely, you can repeat it with this steps: let triggerbot shoots someone and press shoot during the time triggerbot shoots (between shot and overshoot... this still happens even when overshoot is set at 0), it won't shoot even when you hold mouse1 down... The only fix is lift your mouse1 and press it again when triggerbot is not shooting...

I especially want triggerbot issue to be fixed... I like to watch corner with my rifles holding trigger, and react to when my gun shoots.. (I feel like I react faster to sound than the actual movement... this also prevent me to shoot to early (if I have glow on)

4. Pean

Pean Coder
    Staff Member Admin

The thing you explained with triggerbot preventing you from shooting is only on FaceIt mode, whereas it is well implemented on regular trigger. The problem is, FaceIt mode triggerbot is simulating mouse button presses to shoot and there is no way to check if you have the button pressed since LegitEx is holding it down for you and then lets go (as if you let go your left mouse and therefore you cannot shoot yourself untill triggerbot finishes)

This is simply avoided on regular triggerbot because I can just write +attack to csgo memory and then check the state of left mouse and either write -attack or leave that to your mouse.

5. Tipom

Tipom Customer

Hmm I see, then it cannot be helped...

But can you add vischeck option on trigger with faceit mode enabled? and of course the silent aim.

Otherwise I have no issue with this rework... really like it a lot, lots of option like before and the silent aim is really accurate!

Oh and force reload settings!

6. Pean

Pean Coder
    Staff Member Admin

setting reload already noted, i can add the vischeck for trigger too later :)

7. Pean

Pean Coder
    Staff Member Admin

Also, silent aim has vis check -> it is using aim vischeck option

8. Tipom

Tipom Customer

You're right.

One more suggestion:

Render mode - We used to have render mode, it just change the whole color of enemies/allies... this was way better than glow with visibility check on, because glow with visiblity check on still glows through smoke. It is really hard to determine whether the enemy is out of smoke or still in smoke while render mode was basically just a color change to make it easier to spot enemies/allies and glow with visiblity check on is also a bit glitchy sometime (enemy that is visible only a little bit might not glow)

Pean likes this.
  9. Tipom

Tipom Customer

Any news on "Render mode" and "Reload on exit"?

10. Pean

Pean Coder
    Staff Member Admin

i currently have exams, i'll have some time after 2 weeks or so, lmk then on skype/discord please :)