1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just a testimonial

Discussion in 'Testimonial' started by xaos39, Dec 27, 2018.

1. xaos39

xaos39 New Member

Hello there. I will not be speechless bc im russian and i dont know english as well (want to improve my skills). Im trying to texting without any translate services. Lets start.
    I joined to legitex club in 2017, around year ago, i wanted a good hack for tournament and i found it here.
    But the Rock plays a game and after winning on the champ, had to go army:D
    And the year went away.
    But i returned to the real live, and wanted to play some good games, surely with cheap and safe hack, and of course i came to this forum. When i knew that is not old hack, i was disappointed. But i tried and there is a review. I used only 30% of the possibility of this cheat, but ill try to explain what i faced.
    Pros and cons.
    - Hard to configure settings. U need a lot of time to find your comfortable options.
    - RCS just not good as need, that is problem for newbies, not for good players.
    + Good customization of the hack, there is a lot of options to choose your best.
    + Pretty simple editor.
    + Aimbot is good
    +++ SILENT LOAD. One of the best thing can have a cheat.
    + Radar. Works, here is nothing to add.
    + No FPS drops (low end pc).
    There are no fucking miners or something like shitty worms. Like a Tristan have.
    Visuals, silent aim, no flash, skinchanger, triggerbot and other shits i didnt use. Just because it is blatant as hell.
    Aimbot 8/10
    RCS 5/10
    Radar 10/10
    Customization for externals hacks 10/10
    Customization 8/10
    Tournament stealth 10/10
    Price 10/10
    Support 10/10

All what i wrote above is only my mind and were used by me.

Russian recommend this REAL thing
    I used a lot of popular hacks. Here is price lower than quality, i am glad to use it

#1 xaos39, Dec 27, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
    Pean likes this.