1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FACEIT CLIENT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kryzenas, Jan 1, 2018.

1. kryzenas

kryzenas New Member

When the faceit client proof will be released, i think a lot of guys want it...

2. Pean

Pean Coder
    Staff Member Admin

I have exams in a week for month and a half and still, it was said before, the price would have to be a lot higher per month and it requires constant work, if that was a thing it would have to be a new project anyways ..

3. kryzenas

kryzenas New Member

Do a bypass for client, i think a lot of us can pay for that.

4. fuffy88

fuffy88 Customer

Im interested :) highly

5. bodenel

bodenel Customer

++++++++++++ big plus

6. guorui2

guorui2 New Member

Lots of us are interested.

7. fuffy88

fuffy88 Customer

still no faceit client news? :(

8. Pean

Pean Coder
    Staff Member Admin

not gonna happen

9. rsditlev

rsditlev New Member

pean there are another cheat on the market right now some have faceit client proof.
    xD xD

10. fuffy88

fuffy88 Customer

who got prof on client?

11. rsditlev

rsditlev New Member

cant tell on the forum, some rules you know.

12. sousarocha

sousarocha Customer

Buy from they then my friend, Pean has a beautiful code here and it does what he promises so if you're not happy just go find your happiness. Have fun

13. fuffy88

fuffy88 Customer

I would like to buy both :)

14. quiz

quiz New Member

on unknowncheats people are actually submitting some great intel and various different resources on how to deal with certain issues of the AC client.

https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/anti-cheat-bypass/303653-whats-faceit-anticheat-doing-2018-a.html
    https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/...ing-user-mode-multi-ac-bypass-eac-tested.html

I believe if Pean teamed up, and pulled together all info and starting making a lite version with basics only and figured out how to bypass the -mid-game checks where every signature is examined and incase of suspicious behavour passed to faceit developers. Which actually makes it more of a question if 1 guy buys this cheat and its even similar operating as other people buying it, then if 1 guy buys it and does blatant stupid cheating or gets reported a lot he can compromise every other user, so a limited (selected group) of people with track record of atleast 200+ faceit wins could buy it for 25-50eur a month subscription.

But a lot of work, putting together a undetectable aim-assist for faceitAC, cause thats basically all that is going to work, it is common knowledge by now that no ESP is ever going to be undetectable on faceitAC, and trigger keys have a tendency to be detected.

But I still think people would apply for this subscription and show track records of legit cheating etc. in order to get ahold of this aim-assist for faceitAC.

Just my 2 cents.

Pean likes this.
  15. Pean

Pean Coder
    Staff Member Admin

The problem is not making cheat that will work on ESEA/FaceIt/EAC/whatever else. The problem is maintaining such thing in the long run. LegitEx at the moment requires an update when CSGO updates and possibly when they do something anticheat related but that's it - takes few hours of my time and then customer support obviously. Project that requires bypass and then keeping the bypass undetected while they have drivers running and gathering data 24/7 + looking at all these forums for whenever some exploit gets released just so they can flag it and get everyone banned is time consuming. If i ever made such project, it would not be advertised publicly, not even mentioned. I had some solutions in the past for aimbot on any anticheat available but currently the CPU power is not at that level yet (maybe with the new 2080s or high end pc setups) and will take a bit to reach.

So tldr: takes a lot of time and as a student that's working on a bacheleor thesis + perhaps part time employment soon, I don't see where I would find so much time

rsditlev likes this.