Search results

1. ratzinger1038

Smurfing and HvH

Here you have: https://pastebin.com/raw/5cXaL1yq Esp, rcs, radar and no flash are permanently enabled by default Aim and trigger are binded to "<>" key
  2. ratzinger1038

GlowESP In Fullscreen?

Everything works in fullscreen
  3. ratzinger1038

Smurfing and HvH

I was smurfing with legit settings but this guy started to spin with aimware. I turned on my rage settings and he got one-tapped with SSG. LegitEx > Aimware :)
  4. ratzinger1038

thoughts on other hack providers

I used the private version of ezfrags when I started cheating on my main (and only) account, never been banned with it tho, don't know how :b I bought legitex since it has more options than ezfrags and I was looking for some help with aim (ezfrags features are unlegit and shit). Legitex is the...
  5. ratzinger1038

ETA on next major update?

He said that external anti-aim is useless
  6. ratzinger1038

if like this i cant use?

You can't use the cheat with EAC. It blocks the access to the game
  7. ratzinger1038

soundesp on faceit

I tried it once, it works, but like visuals, it's limited by the anticheat d:
  8. ratzinger1038

Smurfing (:

Full premade XD
  9. ratzinger1038

Smurfing (:

Using these settings: https://forums.legitex.net/index.php?threads/this-is-how-you-get-faceit-level-10-legit-mm-faceit-settings.2547/#post-7758
  10. ratzinger1038

Hello

I don't know any other methods except the public ones, maybe someone here would ask you with another way or maybe ask for new methods on another forum d:
  11. ratzinger1038

Hello

You could use it while streaming but you can't use esp, no flash or something like that d: There are several ways to hide it on youtube I think. Dan M uploaded one or two videos with some ways to hide them d:
  12. ratzinger1038

Hello

You have to buy lifetime license to get HWID unlocked file, then, you need a way to take the cheat to another computer and run it without being seen and with silent load option enabled d:
  13. ratzinger1038

1v1 Arena

Legit settings but when I press the aimkey it turns rage sometimes XD
  14. ratzinger1038

1v1 Arena

Having fun on a 1v1 Arena (: Yeah, I'm the guy with 28 MVP XD Only with Deagle, Aimkey binded to "<>" key (;
  15. ratzinger1038

csgofuckyourself.exe

csgofuckyourself.exe
  16. ratzinger1038

My LegitEx Review

Hello, I've been using LegitEx for 2 weeks I guess. Here's my review Design: 10/10 I've used a few hacks that are similar to this, but they aren't configurable like LegitEx. SoundESP: 8.5/10 I'm not familiar with this feature because I've never used it, but on faceit it's really necessary...
  17. ratzinger1038

Last question before buying :)

Ok bro, I'll pm you if I have another question! Thanks :D
  18. ratzinger1038

Thanks! I'm going to buy it tonight then!
  19. ratzinger1038

Thanks! I'll see if it change it or not. Can't wait to buy it (:
  20. ratzinger1038

Hi! It's me again XD Today I'll buy legitex and I have one question. My graphics card is a shitty one and I'll buy another. I read on internet that if I'll change any hardware my HWID gets reset. My question is, is that true? And if it's true, it'll affect the cheat? Thanks and sorry again for...