Search results

1. idank1NGz

Cheating in zengaming [Soryy ;(]

Post it :) ?
  2. idank1NGz

FACEIT detect silent aim and bhop if ticked(not sure) I used ESP and a bit aim assist, so nop:)
  3. idank1NGz

I can edit, I can't record ;) ty
  4. idank1NGz

Happy Birthday raiii!!!!

Happy Birthday raiii!!!!
  5. idank1NGz

SourceMod & GunZ Servers Programmer :>

SourceMod & GunZ Servers Programmer :>
  6. idank1NGz

;)))))

;)))))
  7. idank1NGz

Ok first i wanna sorry for the Quality, my pc sucks and i can't record/edit this.... just wanna tell you guys you can cheat in zengaming :) Best Regards, idank1NGz.♥
  8. idank1NGz

♠ FACEIT GOD ♠ ;)

♠ FACEIT GOD ♠ ;)
  9. idank1NGz

NEW Discord channel

idank1NGz
  10. idank1NGz

Make people mad with LegitEx FaceIt

LOOL Bro I was getting mad too. I just recommend you to stop this "Rage Matches" in faceit, I got ban in Level 10 for this by Admin so they can actually watch your demos cause they have nolife. gj anyway :)) like
  11. idank1NGz

Feel free to PM me :)

Feel free to PM me :)
  12. idank1NGz

FaceIt Silent Aim

its safe?
  13. idank1NGz

Review After 2 Weeks with LegitEx

Before i will start the Review i wanna LegitEx is great Cheat's and very cheap Aimbot : 9/10 - Best Aimbot you can get, but i had some bugs with shooting thought smokes. Silent Aim : 10/10 - I Have no words it works Perfect. InGame-Radar : 10/10 - it Works great, you can see very far...
  14. idank1NGz

5k MM Legitex

Look's good bro, the last kill was "fishy" but still nice :)
  15. idank1NGz

FACEIT Players?

Hello Guy's, I wanna buy LegitEx again but i really wanna ask something, There is FACEIT Players in the community? i mean faceit players in level 8-10, because i'm losing games alot also with Cheats, and I really wanna play with Cheaters in FACEIT, if someone in level 8-10 and he want to play...
  16. idank1NGz

+rep cool boy

+rep cool boy